Contributors

10 FebruaryTyping tripe

I'm finding using the keyboard impossibly difficult right now. I'm not a touch typist so I look at the keyboard a s I typeand he keys are not where they appear to be, My left hand does not seem to be my hand at all.

I have to spend a lot of timecorrecting those errors I happen to notice It's incredibly frustrating. Another example of the same issue: When I switch a light on I find I'm pressing on the  faceplate justbelow the switch rocker.If I try to pick a biscuit off a plate of biscuits my hand can't feel the biscuitsthere because imy hand isn't anywhere near them.
When I press a key on the computerkeyboard I find 've pressed one of the nearby one. if I try to type capital I I get controll-I (switch to italics)which has just happened here. I can use the mouse OK though, but I often lose the cursor. Typing is impossible in these conditions. It h has taken more than half an hour to  type this short post. and correct the errors I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment