Contributors

29 September - Finished radiotherapy!

I've just got back from my final radiotherapy session! As usual, feeling a bit dizzy and shaky. But I will now have three or four weeks with no treatment (except the clomipramine.) Hopefully during that time I will start getting back to normal.

My next appointment to see the consultant is on 18 October. He will then initiate the next stage of the treatment which will be six 4-weekly sessions of intensive chemotherapy. (The temazolomide I have been taking now has been a lower dose to assist the radiotherapy.) I've been lucky so far that I have not experienced any bad side effects from the chemotherapy. I haven't felt great, but it has been tolerable. I hope I'll be as fortunate when I start on the higher dose.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be able to recharge your battery in the coming weeks Julian.

    Best wishes,
    Mike, AA1TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the next weeks and radio on.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every good wish Julian. BTW, I noticed you were WSPRing a few days ago - conditions have been good so hope you enjoy some ham radio.

    ReplyDelete