Contributors

15 August - A bike ride

Today I rode my bike for the first time. Not the exercise bike, the folding pedal bike that has been zipped  up in its bag under the bench in the garage for the last two or three years.

I was a bit wobbly - perhaps not surprising as apart from everything else I hadn't ridden the bike for a long time. And I didn't go far - just down to the bottom of the cul de sac and back again. But I managed to ride it without falling off, which I hadn't been sure I could do. So that's a bit more progress towards getting back to normal.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff Julian. A Brompton? All the best for the appointment tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Julian,

    It's great to hear you've been feeling so well.

    All the best,
    Mike, AA1TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Julian and it's all about one step at a time...mind you these have been some very big one step's. Great to hear.

    ReplyDelete